- on logging
Thoughts and best practices on application logging
- Development Lifecycle with Docker and Elastic Beanstalk
This article explains the advantages of using Docker over automated configuration management tools, and describes a workflow from development through QA and into production deployment using Amazons' Elastic Beanstalk.
- RASpec Impreza 2.0 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Race Car - Full specifications
Build specifications for a Subaru WRX STI time attack race car
- When to Use Git Merge vs Git Rebase
This article will attempt to provide an overview to the different workflows, and explain when merge and rebase are the more appropriate workflow to use.
- “So what do you do?” — How Idle Conversation Escalates Tensions in Class Inequality
Performativity in idle conversation is annoying and harmful
- Approaches for Pushing Do Not Track to the edges
Do Not Track (DNT) is dying a slow death, but we can take some simple steps to encourage its wider adoption.
- Understanding Media, Reversal of the Overheated Media
Understanding Media, even more relevant today.
- Best Practices for Writing CSS
Conventions to help writing performant, maintainable stylesheets
- A Study of Adobe Photoshop Scrollbars
Evaluating software quality on visual polish
- Travel Writing
How travel provides new perspectives and meaning.