Open source software
- random-emoji v1.0.0
random emoji function with zero dependencies
- uri-editor.js Bookmarklet
uri-editor.js: A HTML WYSIWYG text editor written in one line of HTML, deployed with a URL
- Using Ember FastBoot in Weird Ways
This talk was presented at Salsify, Inc about our usecase for deploying FastBoot to do server-side rendering of Ember applications at large scale.
- Essential Ember Addons: The State of the Ember Addon Ecosystem in 2019
A list of Ember addons that I use in most of my projects
- Extending the browser with the lingua franca of the web
A modern native system font stack for consistent multi-lingual typesetting, optimized by unicode ranges.
- One Year with Ember
Thoughts on Ember after a year of use.
- Installing (encrypted) Arch Linux on an Apple MacBook Pro
A howto guide for installing encrypted Arch Linux on an Apple MacBook Pro with battery optimization and the Awesome window manager.