I create software, media, photography, and other projects.
- Ember Templates: Classic vs Angle Bracket Syntaxes
Diving into the difference between Ember component invocation when using curlies, angle brackets, and s-expression in Ember templates.
- Warai Otoko (笑い男) Logo
Animated SVG logo of an asset from Ghost in the Shell using CSS transforms
- random-emoji v1.0.0
random emoji function with zero dependencies
- uri-editor.js Bookmarklet
uri-editor.js: A HTML WYSIWYG text editor written in one line of HTML, deployed with a URL
- Essential Ember Addons: The State of the Ember Addon Ecosystem in 2019
A list of Ember addons that I use in most of my projects
- An Interview Question: Write a chainable n-argument sum function
- Notes on Programming Phoenix for Elixir
Notes and observations on the Phoenix web framework for Elixir
A modern native system font stack for consistent multi-lingual typesetting, optimized by unicode ranges.
An Ember addon that provides internationalized validation messages to ember-changeset-validations
- Animating SVG with CSS
How to use SVG and CSS to create dynamic imagery
- #isotsp Instagram: Society of the Spectacle Project
An exhibition open to Instagram users from October 6th 2016 until it completes in 2017.
- A mix for musicForProgramming.net Podcast
a DJ set of ambient, drone and EDM intended to help concentration.
- Installing (encrypted) Arch Linux on an Apple MacBook Pro
A howto guide for installing encrypted Arch Linux on an Apple MacBook Pro with battery optimization and the Awesome window manager.
- RASpec Impreza 2.0 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Race Car - Full specifications
Build specifications for a Subaru WRX STI time attack race car
- A Study of Adobe Photoshop Scrollbars
Evaluating software quality on visual polish
- Visual Commentary Propaganda Pastiche
A visual commentary on the Keep Calm and Carry On poster
- A Connect Four Playing AI Agent: Algorithm and Creation Process
This paper documents the creation and testing of a game playing artificial intelligence (AI) agent program. The agent is designed to play a game of Connect Four by Milton-Bradely.